- vaginal dryness and itchiness
- painful sexual intercourse
- stress urinary incontinence
- weakened pelvic floor
- Femilift is a breakthrough technology using thermal energy and fractionated light to stimulate a healing response in the tissue. This laser treatment will tighten the delicate vaginal tissue for better feminine health. While most women feel improvement after only one session, we suggest 3 sessions spaced about 1 month apart.
- We understand each patient has their own goals for treatment, so during a consultation, we will discuss this and let you know what to expect.
- We understand it can be uncomfortable to discuss these concerns with your regular doctor. As a woman-owned and operated business, we understand and provide a comfortable environment to talk about your concerns and answer your questions.
- Many women suffer from decreased sensation due to age or childbirth; this can lead to a lack of self-esteem or problems in the bedroom. Stress incontinence, or a leaky bladder, is also frequently a concern.
- Femilift laser treatment treats mild to moderate feminine health issues without invasive surgery. It is a minimal discomfort and downtime treatment that can be completed in less than 30 minutes.
Most women are candidates for this treatment and should notice a decrease in stress urinary incontinence and vaginal dryness, as well as a tightening of the vaginal tissue. Book a consult to see if you can benefit from this treatment.